World Renowned The Garrett Super Scanner is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world. Originally designed for use at the 1984 Olympic Games.
Ultimate sensitivity Detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
Large 8" (20.3 cm) scan surface for quick, thorough scanning. Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection o f metal. Weatherproof rubber handle
- Rechargeable Battery Kit 100/220V
- Allows recharging without the need to remove the battery. Includes environmentally friendly Cadmium free Ni-MH battery and charger.
- Rechargeable Battery Kit
- 110V Part No. 1612000
- 220V Part No. 1612100
- Includes two (2) environmentally friendly Cadmium-free Ni-MH batteries and charger.
- Leather Belt Loop Harness
- Belt Holder
- Made of durable ballistic weave material. Can be worn on a belt or can be mounted in a car.
- Belt Holster
- Made with durable ballistic weave material and can be belt mounted.
The Garrett Super Wand is designed with the end user in mind. The sleek, easy to handle detector helps make search quick and effective. Exclusive 360 degree search area provides uniform sensitivity along the entire scan area. The Garrett Super Wand operates with a simple push button that can be set for continuous our intermittent operation. With silent (vibrate) mode and normal audio alarms, the Super Wand fits any security need. The sleek design allows hours of use without fatigue.
- Optimum sensitivity with automatic tuning – never needs adjusting.
- Clear audible or Silent / Vibrate LED alarm signal.
- Ergonomic design grip fits comfortably in either hand.
- The sleek elongated profile offers 360° detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot.
- Power switch and LEDs are positioned for high visibility.
- Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button operation.
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
- Rugged injection molded construction ensures reliable operation even in difficult or rough environments
- Large search/scan area allows thorough scanning with minimum passes.
- Easy ON / OFF battery cover.
- Power provided by a single.
Under search mirrors
Search mirrors are designed for viewing inaccessible areas both inside and outside of vehicles, viewing areas normally difficult to see in domestic, commercial and government premises for contraband items.
Security mirrors are used for a wide range of applications, with many mirrors being specifically designed for use in a particular environment to allow the user to easily areas normally difficult to see such as under a high vehicle, on top of a high sided vehicle, loft areas, under doors etc.
Security mirrors are available as pocket telescopic, under vehicle trolleys, convex or concave depending on application and with light sources for inspecting dark areas.